Can I ask for your prayers and positive thoughts?

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My father has recently been diagnosed with Lymphoma. This was discovered because of some kidney problems he had been having and the resulting bloodwork proved the lymphoma which is also in the marrow. His first series of treatments last week seemed to go fairly well. Earlier this week he developed kidney stones. In the wee hours this morning he was rushed to the hospital because of the pain. Well, it turns out his kidneys are now failing and is in surgery at the moment.

I would ask those of you that pray to please do so. For those that choose alternate ways of sending positive thoughts out to the universe, please focus in on Wayne.

Thank you.

Oh man, I wish the best for him. He has my good thoughts.

My thoughts will be with your father and you brother. Stay strong.

I'm sorry to hear this. Best of luck to your dad. :hug::

You and your family are in my prayers.

So sorry to hear of this! You and your dad will be in my thoughts. :hug::

I'll definitely be thinking of you and your father. :hug::

Best energies directed his way ...

Ian

Thanks everyone from the bottom of my heart.

Well, the old boy is doing well at the moment. When I arrived at his hospital room there was no one else there. I'm not going into the relationship I have with my father, but this was akward for both of us. Don't get me wrong, love for each other is not in question...... we just think differently. So anyway, I get to his room and he is all alone. My mother and brother had stepped out for lunch. After questioning him on how things were he gave me this story.

"When they wheeled me into the operating room, they gave me something and blam, I was out like a light. Next thing I knew when I awoke and several nurses were hovering above me...... did I mention there were several good looking nurses hovering above me. So they wheeled me into this room, set up all their stuff and I had to look. Pulled back the covers and was very happy to see that everything that was supposed to be there, was there."

So he's not out of the woods yet. He will be there for a minimum of five days and likely be on short-termed dialysis (sp).

Please keep doing what you're doing. Thanks.

I'm so sorry... My blessings are with you both.

A big share of my good vibes of the week (or until he can function properly without dialysis) will go to Wayne Kundalini.

Most reactions

Back