Can I get some C&C?

Sabin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's some of my most recent ones that I can say I feel are worth letting others see. Any advice on how to improve them would be appreciated.

Edit: Just so you know, I don't have photoshop, nor can I afford it, so right now my editing options are pretty limited, but I'll do what I can with what I have.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I like the concept you have I think I know what you were getting at but if I were you I would have gotten a couple of shots of just the sports car. I like the lighting and background looks like a good time of day, not too dark but not too light to have annoying bright spots.

Very the top is a little overexposed for my taste its a little distracting but you might have wanted people to look there then down the picture if you did want that you did a good job.

Well that's what I think hope it helped.

Thanks guys, that does help. I'll be sure to get more individual pictures if I ever see the car again. It was pretty cool, unfortunately I probably won't be seeing it again since I just saw it while driving up the canyon. They might be there again sometime though because they were across the river doing some rock climbing, so it's always possible for them to come to the area again.

And just so you know, that overexposed part at the top of the second one is the sun. ;)

1st picture not too exciting, though S2000s are hawt. I miss mine. 'course what the heck did they do to that one?

2nd picture is a COOL subject, but you took a not-so-interesting shot of it. Closer up, more off to the side in the frame, some cooler angles, etc. all might have made for some really neat pictures. Good eye for the subject, now you just need to get kinda creative with it and you'll be good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back