Can I help you rob me? - Saftey Tip - Beware

joeymas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
phillysnaps.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
LOL So when I am bored I play around with scammers for my own entertainment. Have fun reading this and learn from it.

daniel john [email protected] sent:

How are you doing ?,i will like to know your availability day in
Feb,2015 just 4 hours service,also i will need portrait work done
after the photography work is done after the event...............i
will like you to get back to me with your availability day in
Feb,2015 it a family reunion party..........i will like you Do you
accept credit card payment ?.

Joe Masciantonio wrote:

It depends on what day. Give me a call if you like.

Yes good to hear this i am looking for Feb 18th but i don't know maybe the date is open,if the date is open with you that would be okay,also what is your accurate cost for 4 hours service ?,
would be held at Guilford St, Philadelphia, PA 19152 address it's my worker's that refer you to me that you can help handle my family reunion party photography service.Also do you accept credit card?.

Photo size i want,get back to me with the accurate cost.
4x6
5x7
8x10
11x14
16x20 and 7 portriat of my family

Joe Masciantonio wrote:

I charge 400.00 to shoot an event. I do accept credit cards and yes, I am open on Feb 18th.

Yes good,
I am okay with the cost of $400 does that include processing fee + tax cause i would need you to do me little favour cause i have a little issue w ith the payment of the venue the management of the venue for the event the manager told me she didn't have a credit card machine so i will need you to do me the favour to add her fee together with your fee she has to receive 1900$ for the booking of the venue so i will like you to get back to me with the total cost so that i can make the payment today.

Joe Masciantonio wrote:

OK, I am guessing you are busy, but I went ahead and just dropped the 1900.00 in cash off at the Guilford St on my way into work. it is in a yellow
and blue envelope marked "venue" and I placed it in the black mail slot. On the 8th, we can swipe your card for the $2300.00 - See you there and
thank you!!!! I am excited!

If you have any questions, just call me directly at the number below.

NO! send them cash of $1900 via western union or money gram and i hope you understand me now and hope to read from you soon

Joe Masciantonio wrote:
Did you read my last e-mail? I dropped off the cash already. Call her to confirm she has it please.

Joe Masciantonio wrote:

OK, let me stop you here. The reason you guys do not get better results when you are running these scams is that you react way too slow. Once you
get a sucker you need to focus. One e-mail a day is just not going to cut it.

One tip is that Americans don't really use wire transfers to pay for anything. We are friggen rich. We write checks or charge things. So you have
to come up with a better way to secure the money you are stealing.

Let's run through it again. This time with better spelling and put a little heart into it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand GO!

The scams are transparent because they're filtering out everyone who's not a complete sucker. The only want people who are really really really gullible.

Oh I know!!! Also the mis-spellings are on purpose for the same reason. I love answering these and frustrating the hell out of them. I had one guy explain to me 6 times over 2 weeks what a "ROUTING NUMBER" was and where to find it..... lol

old people aren't smart like joe. honestly, my parents should be banned from the internet.

thought they were on the phone with dell, installed an app that allowed some dude in India remote access to their computer.

If I had wanted to fall for this, here is how it would go down. I would end up charging the guy's card and I really would have gotten paid $2300.00 - I would keep my end of the deal and Wire $1900.00 of it to his account. - In about a week or so, The $2300.00 transaction would bounce due to the fact that it is prob a stolen card, but because I used the funds, I would get stuck having to pay it back. Our Scammer would be long gone by then with his $1900.00

Most reactions

Back