Can you fix this sky? Thank you

^ Are they making fun of me? I cant tell. lol. Someone clue me in.

^ Are they making fun of me? I cant tell. lol. Someone clue me in.

No, I am not making fun of you at all. I am just making fun of what people think photoshop can do in general. If I had a dollar for everytime a client asked me if I could fix it in photoshop, I would be extremely rich. :)

Also, Buckster could you please get rid of the wallpaper, replace the counter tops with granite, swap out all of the outdated tiles, remove the recessed lighting and add a sky light, and change out those cabinets? All in photoshop of coarse. Your a doll. :)
I'm a doll!!
I'm a doll!!
I'm a doll!!
WOOT!!!

:eyebrows:

I am going to be sending out "just sold" postcards with this house on it and I would like a better sky.
If you see anything else that is a quick and easy fix, feel free. Very bad CA where the trees meet the sky, but I dont know if that can be fixed in post.

View attachment 25129View attachment 25130View attachment 25131

DSCN7188_AddSkyByBuck.jpg

Woah, how did you fix this?
Like most things in Photoshop, there are a variety of ways to get something done. To correct perspective like this, my go-to tool is the Custom tab in the Lens Correction Filter.

Another way is to hit CTRL + T (Command +T on a Mac) to go into Transform, then hold down the CTRL Key (Command Key on a Mac) while dragging the corner handles wherever you want to straighten it out. This could leave barrel or pincushion distortion, if there was any to begin with, which would still need to be dealt with, whereas that can be dealt with at the same time in the Lens Correction Filter. But if distortion's not a problem, Transform is generally a lot faster and somewhat more intuitive, especially if you lay down some guides first to help.

Last edited:
$Exterior2.jpg
I did this one in lightroom. This is the natural sky as it was. I just used the brush dropped the exposure added more lowered the tone and made the existing clouds a bit whiter. This is just what I would have done with what I have. I also added a little more shadow and darks and did a little bit to the lawn.

just buy yourself a gradient filter man....

old thread long dead.

Most reactions

Back