Can you guess what's wrong here?

I saw some vintage paper for sale once like that, out of the package and all spread out on a table... I mean, I know it's slow and fogged but even I can't use it like that! lol

I saw some vintage paper for sale once like that, out of the package and all spread out on a table... I mean, I know it's slow and fogged but even I can't use it like that! lol
Sooooo
I shouldn't do that with the paper I'm shipping you?

Sooooo
I shouldn't do that with the paper I'm shipping you?

I would think at least a quick visual check to make sure there's no obvious problems.

Joe

Sometimes flaws are hard to see because they are so small. I suggest taking the paper outside on a bright day and look very close. Take your time, so you don't miss anything.

Way back when I had my first darkroom, a friend wanted to sell me a box of photo paper. He gleefully opened it up and thumbed through the entire box right in front of me.

If you ever get any this is what it can look like

157-XL.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back