CANON EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Macro Lens - barely used

shawnz28

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Bought this lens about 2 years or so ago and have barely ever used it, had good intentions in trying to enjoy/learn this hobby but I have come to admit I never have the time/interest to take advantage of it and the stock lens on my 40d is plenty for me. I likely have had it on the camera less than 10 times even. I am new on this forum but I have apprx 500 positives on ebay with no negatives and you can google my id as I am a regular on some non photo forums including a sponsor on reefcentral.com. Also have heatware under the id shawnz28.

Here is a pic
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/shawnz28/canon-lens.jpg

435 shipped ups with insurance

Can you hold it for a couple days? I guarantee I will buy it from you if i lose my ebay auction. It's over in a day or so.

Sorry I missed your reply, someone local got me on my craigslist post shortly after i posted this here and we are supposed to meet tomorrow. If it falls thru though I will for sure let you know and hold it.

Shawn

sambrody44 are you still interested? The potential buyer was not able to meet me as planned Sunday and I have not been able to setup a date with him yet again. I am waiting to hear back about meeting him tomorrow. But if I do not hear from him by early AM tomorrow I wanted to see if you were still interested. If so shoot me a mail at shawnz28 at oh dot rr dot com

I am putting this up for sale again. The potential craigslist buyer has not contacted me so opening this back up.

Sorry but i ended up buying one on ebay.

Most reactions

Back