1. (you can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner)

As part of our new initiative on TPF you can come and take part in a series of new in-depth articles and discussions every month. Featured this month are the methods that one of our top avian photographers, Kristofer Rowe uses to get his stunning photos (as also featured on Tamron USA website as well!). So drop in and take part, I know that Kristofer will be happy to answer your questions and hear what you do out in the field with your camera!

Capturing Distinctive Bird Images

CANON EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Macro Lens - barely used

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by shawnz28, Sep 20, 2008.

1. shawnz28

shawnz28 TPF Noob!

Bought this lens about 2 years or so ago and have barely ever used it, had good intentions in trying to enjoy/learn this hobby but I have come to admit I never have the time/interest to take advantage of it and the stock lens on my 40d is plenty for me. I likely have had it on the camera less than 10 times even. I am new on this forum but I have apprx 500 positives on ebay with no negatives and you can google my id as I am a regular on some non photo forums including a sponsor on reefcentral.com. Also have heatware under the id shawnz28.

Here is a pic
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/shawnz28/canon-lens.jpg

435 shipped ups with insurance

2. sambrody44

sambrody44 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Can you hold it for a couple days? I guarantee I will buy it from you if i lose my ebay auction. It's over in a day or so.

3. shawnz28

shawnz28 TPF Noob!

Sorry I missed your reply, someone local got me on my craigslist post shortly after i posted this here and we are supposed to meet tomorrow. If it falls thru though I will for sure let you know and hold it.

Shawn

4. sambrody44

sambrody44 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Okay, let me know!

5. shawnz28

shawnz28 TPF Noob!

sambrody44 are you still interested? The potential buyer was not able to meet me as planned Sunday and I have not been able to setup a date with him yet again. I am waiting to hear back about meeting him tomorrow. But if I do not hear from him by early AM tomorrow I wanted to see if you were still interested. If so shoot me a mail at shawnz28 at oh dot rr dot com

6. shawnz28

shawnz28 TPF Noob!

I am putting this up for sale again. The potential craigslist buyer has not contacted me so opening this back up.

7. sambrody44

sambrody44 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Sorry but i ended up buying one on ebay.