canon xt sensor cleaning

rlcphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just reseived my Gitto bulb cleaner,,was told to turn the camera upside down the turn it on then hit the button to put the mirror up out of the way,,,the mirror just keeps on flipping up and down?? did I do something wrong here??

I just reseived my Gitto bulb cleaner,,was told to turn the camera upside down the turn it on then hit the button to put the mirror up out of the way,,,the mirror just keeps on flipping up and down?? did I do something wrong here??

There's a cleaning mode in the menu. Read the manual to find out how exactly to access it. It flips the mirror up until the camera is turned off.

Alternative way is to put it on bulb mode but then you have to hold the shutter button down.

Go the last tab in your menu and there should be a Censor Cleaning option, this enables Mirror Lockup once you've hit the shutter once.

To deactivate it once you are done, shut the camera off.

Use the sensor cleaning mode...and make sure you have plenty of battery power.

thanx,,,as always pro replys,,never did it before and I wanted to make sure...ots clean and ready to go

There's a cleaning mode in the menu. Read the manual to find out how exactly to access it. It flips the mirror up until the camera is turned off.

Alternative way is to put it on bulb mode but then you have to hold the shutter button down.

I don't recommend putting it in BULB for this -- if you accidentally let go of the shutter release, the mirror will flip down and you could damage it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back