=Capture a stranger street style=

I don't have that many yet, but here's a few.

penguin1.jpg

FunFair-Knightdale-crowd8.jpg

RoadClosed.jpg

McDonald-Heckler-1.jpg

McDonald-Bully.jpg

Fun-Fair-3.jpg

guys-bw-web.jpg

_D308695.jpg

_D308682-bw.jpg

D30_1840_edited-2.jpg

Signs2.jpg

santa2.jpg

Cool thread.​

Great thread!

Here are a few from a set I shot a few years ago in Kyoto of a woman being stood up by her boyfriend. (Confirmed, I spoke with her after I shot these.) In the end, you can see that she just gives up. Very sad photographs, but I was thankful for being in the right place at the right time.

181759495_9d84926d7a_o.jpg

181759536_5da42fc8e0_o.jpg

181759581_c789ac2ff9_o.jpg

THAT'S NOT THE REAL RONALD MCDONALD!!

THAT my good sir.. Is an imposter!

I've always enjoyed random street pictures. There are some great moments captured here :eek:)

IMG_3969.jpg

Some great shots... love the one of the woman next to all the manequins with the sign between them, and the one with the dude kind of ignoring the seagul cracked me up.
Thank you. I waited and waited for that shot as I saw it coming. Thanks for the kind words. :)

Since I was first introduced many years ago to the photography of Cartier-Bresson ( Henri Cartier-Bresson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) and of Weegee ( Weegee's World ), I've loved this stuff. I just have never had it in me to go do it myself, though. I have a difficult time taking candid photographs on the streets. Thanks for this thread ... keep them coming.

Ian, certainly street shooting is not for everyone, but I would encourage you to give it a go. Try a very public place and see.
Thanks for the comments.

Great thread!

Here are a few from a set I shot a few years ago in Kyoto of a woman being stood up by her boyfriend. (Confirmed, I spoke with her after I shot these.) In the end, you can see that she just gives up. Very sad photographs, but I was thankful for being in the right place at the right time.

181759495_9d84926d7a_o.jpg

181759536_5da42fc8e0_o.jpg

181759581_c789ac2ff9_o.jpg
Ok, now this series took my breath away..i love it!!!!

I've always enjoyed random street pictures. There are some great moments captured here :eek:)

IMG_3969.jpg
I hope you don't mind the edit. Let me know if you want me to remove it. I saw / see allot of potential in this image. I cropped away the car, BW conversion and increased contrast. Now we have an interesting street shot that shows life on the street...My eyes are drawn to what they are doing, what could they be talking about, what is the one fellow to the right pondering....Please keep at it and thank you for posting...:)

By jgredline

Fantastic. I especially like the first. Very cleaver the capture next to the two statues. I would have loved to have seen it closer. Thanks for posting and what a great eye!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back