Car topic

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So... I think we found one of graigdavis's passions or something. He posts around different places but the minute you bring up what kinda car you drive and *bam* there he is! :lol:

I'm a car guy, but I like new cars more than fixing up old ones. Don't get me worng, there are few things more beautiful than a restored 60s camaro or stingray, but I much more anxiously await the new models each fall. :D

I love them all.

I love the smell of a classic. The deep rumble that only a classic car really has. No power steering, you turn the wheel a fraction of an inch and you just might end up in a ditch.

I love spending endless hours wrenching. Me, my tools and a car. I love getting greasy, and making the car better.

New car designs and technology that goes into them are so sweet. make 300hp from a 3.0 liter is amazing. Give me a Vette or a WRX and I would be a happy man.

All the same goes for a crotch rocket or trucks.

Its all art to me.

I love spending endless hours wrenching. Me, my tools and a car. I love getting greasy, and making the car better.

the question is, do you wrench crotch rockets? :lol:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm - I am with GraigDavis. There is nothing like the rumble of an old classic. :goodvibe: I have even been known to work on my toys too. :p

Osmer_Toby said:

the question is, do you wrench crotch rockets? :lol:

I have been known to wrench on a couple crotch..........rockets. :D

Whoah....

Bugatti Veyron

Quad-turbo 16.4L W-16 making 1001 hp @ 6000 RPM...

Gah... :drool:

Formula 1 style 7-speed double-clutch transmission with column-mounted shift paddles, top speed of over 250 mph, 0-60 in 3 seconds...

...and costs a million dollars.

bugatti-8.jpg

http://www.howstuffworks.com/bugatti.htm

markc said:
Formula 1 style 7-speed double-clutch transmission with column-mounted shift paddles, top speed of over 250 mph, 0-60 in 3 seconds...

...and costs a million dollars.

Yummy! :headbang:

sorry karissa, but no woman should be driving a million dollar 1000hp land rocket. :lol:

(please dont hurt me I was just joking...kinda)

I wonder if I could fit this in my Jeep...

bugatti-15.jpg

Most reactions

Back