here are two of my cats, the darker one is Bobo, and the lighter one is George

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

lonely
DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

only made the pictures with Bobo in them lighter in ps, nothing done to the others

This section isn't really for critiquing...if you want serious help/feedback and all that jazz, try posting just one picture in the critique forum :) It has helped me to learn a lot, and I am sure will do the same for you!!!

As far as the cats go, they are really pretty and had I not read what you wrote, I would have thought it was just one cat.

andreag5 said:
do my pictures suck, i never get any feedback

how can i make them more interesting/appealing?
I will answer that, No your pictures don’t suck and why would you think something like that. You are your own artist and not one person can take that away from you. There are a million things you could have done but you didn’t and the pictures you posted are just fine, Keep up the good work and hope to see more of your work in the future.

thanks for the comments, i didnt mean that my pictures sucked in a negative way, i personally like them, but i just never get any feedback which is fine

but i will definately try posting more in the critique section so i can try to improve more

I like hte pictures, and the first one looks almost identical to a cat on my street...i know a lot of siamese do but still! :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back