Catalina Island C&C

I like the last picture alot.

Hi Josh,

I love the photos of Hamilton Cove. All three are great. One of these days I should go over there and shoot some stuff. I go to Catalina almost every weekend in the summertime. It's my favorite place.

-Andy

The pics look really good!

I like the last picture alot.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Do any of you have a preference for something I could possibly change in the future?

Hamilton cove was fun, I went there with my girlfriend and her family. I don't know if I could go there every weekend though, but it's definitely am awesome place!

Adjusted the white balance quite a bit. sharpened. adjusted contrast. made trees a little more vibrant and cropped. Let me know what you think.

After reading my wb tip, I think you were misguided. Misguided a real word ?

How's the WB on my original before he made it look like hell?

Honestly...who's the kid? Your the one yappin' your mouth. If you don't like my edits thats fine. You don't need to flame. Don't call me a kid because I'm pretty sure I'm older than you... Your pictures are OK thats it. Yea I don't like them all yellow. But you don't need to flame someone trying to help... you have a serious problem buddy.

After reading my wb tip, I think you were misguided. Misguided a real word ?

Honestly...who's the kid? Your the one yappin' your mouth. If you don't like my edits thats fine. You don't need to flame. Don't call me a kid because I'm pretty sure I'm older than you... Your pictures are OK thats it. Yea I don't like them all yellow. But you don't need to flame someone trying to help... you have a serious problem buddy.

Wharrgarble again? The mere fact that you just pulled an "I'm older than you" is reason enough to end that argument.
Thanks!

Back on topic. Thanks to everyone who has provided C&C.

Wharrgarble again? The mere fact that you just pulled an "I'm older than you" is reason enough to end that argument.
Thanks!

No i just don't like little orange county rich kids talkin sh*t for no reason. I was trying to help. Sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted it. You don't need to make 5 posts in a row that point out what I did and how I "made your picture look like hell"

Common...let's be realistic. If you have a problem please meet me somewhere and I'll show you something cool. Your only 45 minutes away....

Thanks!

No i just don't like little orange county rich kids talkin sh*t for no reason. I was trying to help. Sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted it. You don't need to make 5 posts in a row that point out what I did and how I "made your picture look like hell"

Common...let's be realistic. If you have a problem please meet me somewhere and I'll show you something cool. Your only 45 minutes away....

Congrats, you are officially the first person to make it to my ignore list. :clap:

By the way, I was very polite with your poor editing skills until you decided to backlash at me for trying to help you do an HDR correctly and get things in focus in your other thread.

Have a good one kid.

"Fighting on the internet is like running the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

P.S. If any moderators read this garbage feel free to clean up some of the posts to help this thread be more on topic and less cluttered. Thanks guys.

I try to get along. Re-read all his comments referring to me. He seems to have to mention my "mess up" in multiple posts. Then brings it to one of my threads talking about my pictures. I just didn't feel that was necessary. Damn forums. But I'm over it now. :D

I try to get along. Re-read all his comments referring to me. He seems to have to mention my "mess up" in multiple posts. Then brings it to one of my threads talking about my pictures. I just didn't feel that was necessary. Damn forums. But I'm over it now. :D
just hug it out.

:hug::

OP, I like your photos. Other than the off-horizon that Samanax pointed out, I think I would have exposed the 3rd shot a tiny bit more. But other than that you have some solid composition.

Also, I followed a link in your signature, and the link said that you support "the pact". If you support it, you should at least post according to it. Rather than having multiple flame posts for no apparent reason.

Just sayin'.

the edits make the temp look too cool...i would think that warm night shots are fairly common, and they seem more pleasant. perhaps im wrong, as i know very little about WB. most of my longer exposure night shots tend to be on the warm side. maybe im doing something wrong.

it does look like paradise, however, and i would love to visit there.

Ok people, time for a reality check. REALITY CHECK!

I've been munching on my popcorn, watching this unfold and laughing like a mad hyena from hell.

We have two people fighting over who's right or wrong when the two sets of photos I'm looking at are not much more than snapshots. Who cares?

Maybe I am being harsh but let's be honest, neither set is going to make it into the history books about the art of photography.

From looking at previous posts I see two people who don't deal very well with C&C. Always a good reason why they did whatever they did no matter what is wrong. Just drop it. Especially those who say they follow "the PACT."

:(

Most reactions

Back