CC Please!!!

pbrr1der

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like the concept of this first pic but I couldn't get it to really turn out like I wanted. I guess my glass wasn't fast enough, cause no matter how much zoom I put on it or how close I got, I couldn't get a very shallow depth of field that I wanted. The other pics are just others from this little shoot.

4601099842_264e3655cb_b.jpg

4600483341_a2ffa5fcea_b.jpg

4600483011_7c4ab7048c_b.jpg

4601098564_7d41f9ce13_b.jpg

Please excuse the reflection of me in the bumper, I have no clue how to use any photo editing software to fix it. You're more that welcome to edit it out if you'd like.

Thanx in advance

I like this composition a whole lot better of the first pic. What do yall think?

4600554217_fb6c31267c_b.jpg

I like the first pic the best, nice composition
btw, i drive a truck like that, it's lifted a little higher though ;)

Cropping that first picture made a huge difference man. Cropping can always help a lot..especially with vehicles. It may just be a personal thing but when taking pictures of a truck I like to try to emphasize the *big* *bad* *huge* look. When I say this I mean look at your second and third picture, they almost make the truck look smaller. If you would have taken those pictures much closer to the ground looking up at the truck it would have given a completely different perspective. I love down low pictures when it comes to vehicles, just my personal taste though. But I feel like if you cropped the second and third pictures to take away from the top part of the pictures I think it would help.

Your fourth picture is one we have all taken of our vehicles that is always cool :)

Is that a garbage can behind the truck in the last pictures?

I like to cropped version of number 1 more than the original. Maybe the first is too close to the center, not really sure. The others look cool too. Perhaps just a bit more of an angle to get more of the side/rear truck in? They look sharp to me. +1 on the trash can, that has to go.

Yes that is a garbage can in the back ground. I didn't notice it either until I uploaded the pictures on my computer. I understand what you mean on makin the truck look big and mean. I was trying to do that by squatting down. I guess next time I need to lay down. lol

Thanks for the cc

I think you need to fill more of the frame with the truck. Did you focus on the truck in any shots like #1? If you do, you could try a radial blur in PP if you feel like playing. Might be fun.

get rid of the garbage can, and you'll be on your way to some really nice photos!

No, I didn't focus on the truck on any of those shots with the burnout marks, plus I don't know how to work the elements 8 I have very well

thanx again for the compliments. This is only my 3rd photoshoot with my new d5000

I like the concept of this first pic but I couldn't get it to really turn out like I wanted. I guess my glass wasn't fast enough, cause no matter how much zoom I put on it or how close I got, I couldn't get a very shallow depth of field that I wanted. The other pics are just others from this little shoot.

4601099842_264e3655cb_b.jpg

Depth-of-field (DOF)is not just effected by lens aperture. It is also effected by lens to subject distance and subject to background distance.

www.dofmaster.com

Most reactions

Back