CC - Sexy Photoshoot - NN but might be NSFW

Guinness Man

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Indoor. Natural Lighting. Post processed as best I could.
Let me have it. I have tough skin. lol

removed

Last edited:
The first two seemed to have missed the focus point... and the model doesn't do much for me. I like 3 the best though.

Also, I don't really like the result of the b & w with red pillow and lips... One or the other, (i would prefer lips only though)

Thanks Ross. I see your points. I really like number 7.
3 is one of my favs. Kind of Emo even though she isnt. lol

Thanks Ross. I see your points. I really like number 7.
3 is one of my favs. Kind of Emo even though she isnt. lol

Sure... please take my C&C with a grain of salt as i am just getting into this hobby also (I also rock a D5000 though)

A lot of these seem to have missed focus. How are you focusing? Do you use the automatic focus selection? #2 looks like she is giving off a "rude gesture" if you know what I mean. I think #4 is my favorite, it seems the best focused of the bunch.

As far as selective coloring (like on #5), people who know me, know I'm not a big fan, and I think going either full color or full B&W is always a better option. Some people like it, but a lot of photographers think it cheapens the photo, and makes it not look as good. If you insist on selective coloring, here's a tip, most of the time, you should only color the subject, or where you want someone to look first. In a selective colored shot, your eyes almost always go directly to the colored portion of the shot first. In this shot, I immediately looked at the pillow, and that drew my eyes right out of the frame. I didn't initially realize her lips were colored. I'm looking at it again, and now I see you left the eyes colored. Be very picky about what you leave colored in a selective colored shot. Subtle is almost always better than drastic (but not always).

Its on auto focus. Her room was TINY and I was litterally 2 feet from her while shooting. Your point is well taken, I noticed that as well after looking at them post.

All in all I am happy with them but yeah... room for improvement.

Thanks for the coloring tip. Again, good advise.

Not sexy in my opinion.

I like #4. Don't like the selective color in #5 (distracting) and like #6 but not the strange shadow in the background.

agree, not to be rude.... but she isn't the greatest looking. The only photo that I like, that seems to have focused correctly is the last one.

I think that comment is rude. I think comments should be about the pose, light etc.....not the model. ;)

Seven is my favorite...The white balance might be a little off though and her face seems a little soft. Of course, I'm no expert - these are just my observations. I may be way off base here. Experts?

One more note...The wrinkle in the wall directly behind her and just above her right shoulder is a little distracting to me. Nothing serious...Just an observation.

Well done. Cheers!
- Dan

agree, not to be rude.... but she isn't the greatest looking. The only photo that I like, that seems to have focused correctly is the last one.

I think that comment is rude. I think comments should be about the pose, light etc.....not the model. ;)

Well the title is sexy photo shoot, and I don't consider the composition, lighting, etc. to be sexy. I think you know what a guy considers sexy though. ;)

Well the title is sexy photo shoot, and I don't consider the composition, lighting, etc. to be sexy. I think you know what a guy considers sexy though. ;)

Just throwing this out.....some guys like different types of 'sexy'. Be it larger, shorter, thin etc. ;)

I do think the composition needs some work as well as the lighting. I think the model looks 'uncomfortable' or not relaxed.

I think your model is attractive and it is great you were able to find someone like her to practice your craft on.

#3 is my least favorite, the distortion makes her head look giant and her body small. In #1 I am not sure if your white balance is off or it could be the look you were going for but it distracted me.

#7 is my favorite pose and composition. I think when your model becomes more comfortable so it comes across in her poses and when you nail the focus in your shots you will have some really good shots for us to look at in the near future.

Thanks for sharing your shots by the way!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back