Cell phone selfies

You look good and congrats. Tell me what did you do to lose the pounds? What types of exercises, avoiding certain foods, etc.. I need to lose weight too, and know what I need to do, but it's a struggle.
I use an app called MyPlate by Livestrong to track my calories. I started running, biking and strength training. All things I can do without a gym...squats, pushups, crunches, etc.

I use an app called MyPlate by Livestrong to track my calories. I started running, biking and strength training. All things I can do without a gym...squats, pushups, crunches, etc.

Will have to check into that app. You're definitely working out. Thanks for the tips.

Will have to check into that app. You're definitely working out. Thanks for the tips.
I say this with absolute seriousness... that app changed my life. No joke. It has made this so much easier.

I have lost 40 lbs so ....
hey that's a pretty big deal :thumbup:
you look great!

Just don't tell you lost that weight on Eric's way ;)

Lots of coffee, beer and potato chips.

I actually tried to take a selfie with my cell phone not so long ago and I was surprised how difficult that is! After that experience I've found a new appreciation for all those "duck and fish" girls out there which are taking selfies like crazy ;)

It is actually really hard in my opinion. I dropped the phone at one point, lol. I've never been into selfies, and still am not... but I thought this was fun. My mom had been asking to see a picture of my progress because we live 1500 miles apart. That is why I took it. But then I thought it might be a fun thread. Its silly and fun.

C'mon guys, let's maintain at least some standards :) this is a photography forum What's next? Pics of what we eat for breakfast? :)
Well there is a reason why I posted in the "just for fun" catagory and why I stated Cell Phone Selfies as the title.

Never mind, I am just too old and grumpy for selfies and jealous to you all beautiful young girls and boys :D

Last edited:
Watch out for your BMR as well. Basal Metabolism Rate. And eat slightly below that. Just don't starve yourself ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The MyPlate app calculates your BMR based on questions you answer about height, weight, gender and activity level. You then put in a goal (ex: lose 2 lbs a week) and it tells you how many calories you can eat. Every time you track your weight it adjusts your calorie goal. Its a pretty cool app.

Yes that will do. I use myfitnesspal. Does about the same. Good diet and exercise will eventually lead to weight lost. The goal is to have a healthy lifestyle. The weight lost will come naturally. And congrats on dropping 40lbs. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to pick ONE.....but I'm the queen of selfies!!!!! I guess I'll go with most recent...

kFNAsz9.jpg

Just Grammin'

10446461_10201642690143265_8287583314827867500_n.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back