Chase or Voo!

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, What is with my new name?! I was perfectly HAPPY with the old one. WHAT DID I DO?! :shock: :scratch:

Chase said:
:crazy: I don't know what you're talking about :angel:

It was YOU! I knew it! I didn't even post a pict in the TPF mug shots I'll have you know. I was a good girl! :angel:

Haha.. oh well... sadly.. not to far from the truth and really... if yah didn't like me you wouldn't pick on me! :D So uh.. thanks. 8)

Karissa, ya know.... the guys are all still waiting for the "better" shot you promised them after the bikini shot you posted. They are all just too "shy" to ask for it. :twisted:

If you don't like your nickname... how would you like mine or Voods? :oops:

photogoddess said:
Karissa, ya know.... the guys are all still waiting for the "better" shot you promised them after the bikini shot you posted. They are all just too "shy" to ask for it. :twisted:

If you don't like your nickname... how would you like mine or Voods? :oops:

Yeah, give me some more time on that... I'm in the middle finals and graduation and both jobs are not going well and the list goes on so... give me some space por favor. :D Feel free to harasses me however, I'm more likely to get to them sooner that way. :p

Yeah, I'm good with my name thanks... Have fun with your though. :lol: 8)

photogoddess said:
Yeah well... It wasn't nearly as fun as you might think for me to have earned mine. :roll:

Awww... yeah but.. I'm pretty sure I know how I earned mine. :p

I didn't mean it... really! :badangel:

GO CHASE!!!

I knew this was gonna happen! Now where did I put that popcorn?

*waits to see when the hammer falls again*

drlynn said:
GO CHASE!!!

I knew this was gonna happen! Now where did I put that popcorn?

*waits to see when the hammer falls again*

Aww. now come on.. was I really THAT bad?

Wait.. don't answer that! :shock:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back