Cheap new nike jordan shoes!!!

ban-hamster.jpg

Well since there's already replies; don't reply to these threads guys and gals. Just delete them. For some reason the mods only delete the first entry in these post and if other people reply, the post stays. That and they don't get locked.

I don't know if it's a limitation of vBulletin or that they just don't want to alter people's post counts by delete replies, but that's the way it works.

it's getting a little colder in Canada now..... and the other day I stopped at the house for lunch and had a warm soup with a grilled cheese on the side..

i haven't had a warm soup and sandwich for months...

Well since there's already replies; don't reply to these threads guys and gals. Just delete them. For some reason the mods only delete the first entry in these post and if other people reply, the post stays. That and they don't get locked.

I don't know if it's a limitation of vBulletin or that they just don't want to alter people's post counts by delete replies, but that's the way it works.
We don't mind tossing the whole thread, replies and all...but sometimes we leave these up for a while, so serve as a reminder for people not to reply to spam. It is much easier for us to just remove all the posts from a spammer, rather than remove the threads...so when there are replies, you get a headless thread like this.

SO PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO SPAM. JUST REPORT IT.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back