can this be fixed?

mcouch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok i love this picture i took yesterday. some may say it is underexposed however it was fine when shot it raw but i got it right where i want it but i can't get this like lens blur or distortion out and was wondering if anyone could give me a hand. i have lightroom and photoshop

2322078480027417334S600x600Q85.jpg

I'm not sure what you mean, is it the flare in the center of the frame? If so it's really easy to remove with the clone tool.

I'm also not entirely sure what you're talking about. Care to elaborate?

o sorry, i mean the discoloration like from the sun in the center.

i have photoshop can someone help me out to get rid of it.

also what does everyone think about pics. i took a bunch this morning experimenting with reflection they turned out pretty well . once i convert them from raw and do some minor touchups that they may need i'll post a couple.

thanks for all ure help.

You could of course clone out the sun. However then you'll have a most curious reflection in the water, with no apparent light source.

like what was mentioned before, the clone tool in photoshop is what you're going to want to use. If you're not familar with it, google and photoshop help can do the trick... but the idea is that photoshop takes pixels from another part of the image and puts them over the flare. You'll have to select where to sample from (close by the flare, but not in it) then paint over the flare. On my mac, I do option-click to select where to sample from, I believe, then normal click to "paint". You'll have to experiment with how much you can "paint" and how much you'll have to resample to get a natural looking image.

Most reactions

Back