wolfepakt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wolfecs.biz
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So those of you who know me,
It is official. I am moving to Cheyenne Wyoming in January..... My last day at Wal mart DC 6029 in Hurricane UT is jan 12 and my first day in Cheyenne is Jan 22! Should be an exciting change!

Cool! Enjoy Wyoming, it's a beautiful state.

Just spent a month out that way over the summer. I would wear out a shutter every six months out there.

Congrats! Nice to make a move when you have a job waiting. Enjoy Wyoming, it's definitely one of the states I'm looking forward to seeing! :)

Cool. Sounds like an exciting change. I have driven through there a couple of times. Also camped at Kurt Gowdy National Park near there. The surrounding area is flat and desolate. They call it the beaches of Cheyenne. I think it can be very windy. Jackson is a mere 8 hours away. You will definitely be visiting at some point. Just give a shout out. We are very hospitable here.

super windy! i fly up there in a 2 seater sometimes and we get bounced around, it's a trip.

nice place and beautiful houses for cheap!

Maybe one day we can have a Wyoming meet up. I live in Riverton and I get REALLY bored. Plus, no one I know here is really interested in Photography soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A meet up would probably be awesome. Hope all goes well for you!

I'll do it. Problem is Wolfepack is 8 hours away from me and 11 hours away from you. Finding a cool place that is 4-6 hours away from everyone will take some investigation. Winter travel can also be a problem.

How about summer (August) when I'm there as well... ;)

Wolfe, let me know if you need a connection with a camera store there, I know one serious camera collector in Cheyenne and I believe he has a camera store there as well.

Yeah maybe in August. I'd have to convince my fiance though that I need a ride. Isn't there a mall in Cheyenne?

Yeah I know...We go to the casper mall..(2 hours away!!!) and compared to the mall that was by my house (10 minutes away!!!) it sucks! That mall is small and they don't have any of the places I find clothes at :(

Anyways at least it's a beautiful drive to Casper.

p.s.
Do they have a camera store in the Casper mall?

Sorry to resurect an old thread, but since I have been busy with work and stuff for the last ohhh 2 months, I missed it!
I leave in just about 8 days!

Look forward to seeing all of you Wyomingites soon!
(I was born in Wyoming so I am going home of sorts..... Lander is where I am from)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back