Chicago 1

fraggleroxer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
4.jpg

edit:forgot about deviantart links...DUH!
anyways, this was taken on michigan ave in chicago.

thanks for the comment! i really like thouse guys there!!! what is it that u dont like about it? does it draw you eye?

I think it's a great angle for the shot but there are a few things that I can't help but notice. The picture, IMO, is too dark. The details on the top half are very clear where the bottom half is hard to distinguish what all is down there. Also, I think it would be better if you were far enough away to get the whole "slim" building in the shot. All in all it's a good shot with great composition and an awesome perspective.

how about this one...now that i look at the original, i notice i like it alot more now
41.jpg

[/img]

Original is a lot better. I agree with hobbes though, it would be oh so much better with a wider lens. I want to look around and see more of the scene, but alas I'm trapped if you will.

Hey I think I know where that is. It's at the bottom of the Hancock Center, isn't it? If not, then it's close by. Anyway... I like the photo overall. I don't think it's too dark; instead, I actually think the sky is a bit overexposed, which kind of intrudes onto the edges of that tall skinny building, making it not look as crisp as it should be. However I quite like the part of the photo from the street level down. I think it just came out well, especially with the couple there. Personally, I like the B&W much better than the color.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back