Childern are Creepy

Hey now.. not all children are creepy. Some of them are just unsanitary. And loud. But not all of them are creepy.

Most of them sure.

But not all...

Lol

Nah, every single child has it within them to be creepy at least a few times. LOL

These two just let it out!

But the unsanitary and loud thing... totally agree.

This one is not "creepy".

I've seen only one kid who was genuinely creepy. EVIL is what he was.

Well I want to hear about that!
When my sister did her student teaching last winter, she had a 7 year old in her class that creeped out everyone. He would start laughing at nothing, he would look at nothing and start giggling, and when there was that mass shooting in Hesston KS (only 15 miles from the school) he thought it was funny and really cool how the guy killed all these people. By the end of school season he was diagnosed schizophrenic, with violent tendencies. With in those few months, the whole class became scared of him. My sister said she will never forget that kid!
It is really sad. :(

Well I want to hear about that!
We operated a child day care for about 18 years. This child had the cold stare of a killer in his eyes. Once he took down another child and was choking him. When we mentioned it to his father, he told us "just take a belt to him, that's what I do". Buuuttt.... we didn't.

I don't know... they were running right at me, LOL.

I don't think my nephews are evil, per say, but they do sometimes say and do creeper things.

Edit, I refreshed and hello, more posts!

That is a sad story. Nature/nurture when it comes to some disorders is a tricky thing. Hope the kid was able to get help before he hurt someone/something.

We operated a child day care for about 18 years. This child had the cold stare of a killer in his eyes. Once he took down another child and was choking him. When we mentioned it to his father, he told us "just take a belt to him, that's what I do". Buuuttt.... we didn't.

That is exactly what the kid in her class did. This kid is 7 years old and like 40+lb, there was another kid in the class that was 8 years old and 100+lb, and was the class bully. One day at recess the creepy kid got the bully with a forearm lock from behind, choking the bully until he had nearly passed out. And he wasn't stopping, it took two teachers get him off. :aiwebs_016:

"just take a belt to him, that's what I do" That is going to make him a killer for sure!!!:(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back