Childhood

Danad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well...I want to hear what do you think about this one...and after that I'm gonna show you the subject of my picture in his entire beauty!:)

copilarie.jpg

It is funny.
Nice DOF (depth of field) and nice given light (no flash) ... but it feels like the white balance was not set right to get this photo ... it now is quite yellow with the light from a regular light bulb.
I wonder what these two clowns are made of?

thanks for the coments...:D
I wiill post a picture of this clowns at the end of the week...I'm curious if there are some others intrested in them too!. I'll try to work a little on the colors and see what I get!

I love it......the subject is great, it's the happiest photo i've seen in a long time!

Try shooting it again with better lighting to reduce the yellow and orange.

that's a great idea...I took the picture in the evening and the colors were really bad, but I guess that in the natural light it will look better!

Thanks for the tip!:wink:

LaFoto said:
It is funny.
Nice DOF (depth of field) and nice given light (no flash) ... but it feels like the white balance was not set right to get this photo ... it now is quite yellow with the light from a regular light bulb.
I wonder what these two clowns are made of?

I have to agree with LaFoto. It's a great shot, and I love the subject, but the WB is off. You can also play with that in Photoshop, but I think you are right to reshoot it.

Thanks everyone!!!!:D

I hope today I'll have some time to reshoot it, but in the mean time, I made it B&W...I wonder what do U think about it!;)

copilarie-1.jpg

But ...I really think the the colored version looks better!

Very nice B&W.....prehaps a bit more contrast will sharpen up the shadows.

But the color is a better shot.

B/W is good, but I think I like it in color better...just need to fix the WB.

I agree, though, if you keep it B/W, it needs a bit more contrast.

Well, I think I did it! :lovey:
Just take a look and tell me what do you think!

cpoliariecopy.jpg

Well. Yes! :D
I think you did it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back