Chocolate Milk

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Monday was such a nice day, I decided to pack up the car, toss in a pooch, and head out to Dundas to see some of the waterfalls. The night before was full of rain, so I figured the falls would be running good, and the trees nicely coloured. Well...I was wrong. Some of the sides to the gorge had slide into the river making this chocolate river. Kinda made me wanna get out a straw:lol: :lol:
Thought I would make the best of an hours drive to get there, and shoot something.
IMG_6397xx.jpg

lookin the other way..
IMG_6400xx.jpg

IMG_6402xx.jpg

I like #1 even with the chocolate

Beautiful crisp shots, Chiller! I like how in the second shot you really get a feeling of the water flowing away from you/the viewer.

Good to hear you and pooch got out to enjoy that phenomenal weather.

Your exposure even makes it seem flow as if it were thicker than your normal chocolate milk ;) ... at least this is my impression of the last two photos.

You have so many nice places to go to. To find falling water is next to impossible where I live... :( But you will find out about it next year, won't you (that lottery win is just round the corner! This week, or next week, or the week after...!)

Thank you for your comments. Really appreciate it.
Corinna... It was a bit of a bummer driving out there to find this, but I will be planning a mental health morning(dont tell work, and if work is reading this...sucks to be y'all.) But Im gonna get back out here. I have seen it without the mud, and really want to get some better images for the calender
Im getting closer to Germany...won a free ticket last week. :lmao:

OMG - your new av!!!???? You look like a, well, you know. :pimp:

Gotta love Dollarama. Once I scare all the little kids out of the toy isle...I get to prey...oops...play. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back