Cleanup

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
took this through my screened window so it came out a little soft and ther was a little haloing most likely caused by the difraction that the screen caused..

stepscopynk9.jpg

i wish i could but its raining today, and we're not allowed to remove the screens (safety reasons or something... last time i tried to take a screen out of a dorm window we couldnt get it back in and had to have a friend help us, it was my other friends idea) i could possibly go outside and take the photo but i think the angle would be sorta off...

looks a little soft but great photo maybe a little too much stair in the photo maybe crop it a little...but thats just me

i dont know how much more i can crop because i already cropped a good 1/4 to 1/2 of the picture out because i wanted JUST the stairs in it and not surrounding railings and things

I like it as it is!
I like the stairs-only aspect, their glistening, their angle, and the shining (in his rainproofs and hard hat) cleaner man ... who is even more shining because this was shot through the screen ... best not take it out when that is not allowed - less even when you can't get it back in (;)), but this was a scene worth taking!

thanks, i saw it and was like, yeah, i need to take a picture of that. i was so gray out today and he just stuck out like a banana in a cement mixer... :)

any other thoughts on this?

Most reactions

Back