Cliff face ice..... C&C my PP

stsinner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am always fascinated and amazed by the way the water comes out of the cracks in the cliff face and forms these mammoth ice sculptures.. Look closely, and you'll see that it's ice with snow on it.. I tried to fancy them up a bit with some color.

01_10_2009_6436copy.jpg

01_10_2009_6437copy.jpg

01_10_2009_6439copy.jpg

01_10_2009_6449.jpg

And, #5 is my trusty steed-a 1999 Subaru Outback with an ice backdrop, angle left in to show the helluva hill we were on:
01_10_2009_6447.jpg

The above picture was taken yesterday, Jan 10, 2009. Me happy.
(This was my car on December 12 of last year, only a month ago.. I got rear-ended by that truck to the left of my car, in the back of which sits my bumper as we waited for the cops to arrive to take a report.)

12_12_2008_5437.jpg

12_12_2008_5438.jpg

Last edited:
is that a "nobama" sticker i see there?

Absolutely! I was relieved that he didn't break my back window and damage that treasure.. Who cares about my camera!

is there a political discussion forum on this site? i would love to hear your thoughts on "nobama"

It's actually in the rules that political discussion is not allowed, not even in the Off-Topic Chat area...

It's labeled by the mods a, "Hot Button Topic," along with guns and religion, all banned from this site.

Plenty of my views at Winchentuck Chronicles political section.

little too much blue.

What happened to your car?!

i got rear-ended by that truck you can see in my picture.. It was a town truck that had a plow mount but no plow mounted.. The hydraulic cylinder and metal mount dug into my left rear.. It's all fixed now, and looking good thanks to a brilliant pair of guys at JD Auto Body in Winchendon, MA..

One great looking 10 year old Outback, if you ask me...

Maybe a little too much added color on the ice... it makes it seem fake. Other than that, I like those shots a lot.

Sorry about your car - glad it's all fixed now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back