Website
pirateneilsouth.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0265_6_7S.jpg

Large
Flickr Photo Download: Coastal Vibrance - Reculver

Great shots.

Very nice work again. I do like the second one better because it fits how I see color photography more: being about color rather than subject.

I don't think I've seen a post of yours that I didn't like. So, keep them coming.

If you look at my posts, I don't try to be kind :lol:

I know what I like and when I see it, why not say it. I don't know if you make a living with your photography but the potential is there. Something to think about if you haven't already.

I don't know if you make a living with your photography but the potential is there. Something to think about if you haven't already.

:sexywink:

I've been told that alot , im considering doing a photography course

Why? You seem to know what you are doing with the type of subjects you shoot so unless you want to go in another direction where you do need technical help, I don't quite see the point.

I have never set foot in England but a lot of my photo work was done in Europe or for the European markets so I may be able to give you some ideas. You are welcome to pm me or you can Skype me.

If you don't know Skype, it is free internet phone and I am there under the same name as here.

Most reactions

Back