Coffee

I like it, but I would have tried to shoot it hot with the steam, the coffee looks cold and it doesnt make me want to buy it and since your trying to 'sell' the product it might not work too well. Technically it looks great.

I'm with Renair -- the coffee looks cold, and therefore a bit unappetizing. But how do you shoot steam? Short of photoshopping in a little wiggly "steam line," how do you get coffee to look like it's steamy and appetizing? :confused:

(In truth, it's not something I'm likely to try in the near future in any event -- not my sort of photography -- but the question sorta piqued my curiosity. . . and I figured one of you cats would know.)

I'm with Renair -- the coffee looks cold, and therefore a bit unappetizing. But how do you shoot steam? Short of photoshopping in a little wiggly "steam line," how do you get coffee to look like it's steamy and appetizing? :confused:

(In truth, it's not something I'm likely to try in the near future in any event -- not my sort of photography -- but the question sorta piqued my curiosity. . . and I figured one of you cats would know.)

Probably would be better to use a black backdrop to capture the steam coming off of it. Gotta make sure its piping hot though.

Most reactions

Back