COLD

i... i'm speechless.
this should go to the "before and after" thread. it's incredible to see what knowing people can turn my pics into :lol:
maybe i'll get in the game tomorrow if i'm not too tired. oh, and damn it, it's friday tomorrow! I'll go and try something with it too. NOW :D

oookay, that's an incredible one of a kind event: Alex has edited one of her own pics, ladies and gents!
(I used Ray's first version cause he already cloned the plants out :D)
what d'you say? I brought the reds out a bit...

walk21edit2.jpg

It's all a persoan choice thing.. i like what you did, but I always think about what it would look like on paper.. might be a bit too much colour in your last edit.. but is does look cool on the pc screen!

i seriously doubt this one will ever be on paper :lol:
...but my eyes hurt if i look at it for too long, lol.

Alexandra said:
i seriously doubt this one will ever be on paper :lol:
...but my eyes hurt if i look at it for too long, lol.

Well I personally prefer the snow to have a more white-look, with just a hint of blue maybe... but I like your idea of reddening the weeds. Here I go again, I'll post another version soon. =)

sweet_daisy said:
oppps theis is ray... on daisy's pc!
ya, ya... it starts with the pc, then it's gonna be the nylon tights and the skirts :lol:

...*sigh* sorry. i'm soooooooooo freakin exhausted. you're awesome ray :hug::

Alexandra said:
ya, ya... it starts with the pc, then it's gonna be the nylon tights and the skirts :lol:

...*sigh* sorry. i'm soooooooooo freakin exhausted. you're awesome ray :hug::

lol

*subtley increases post count*

Alexandra said:
to increase post count, i suggest the "not about alex" thing. #1 spam fest :D

I don't really feel like spamming, I just felt like saying "lol" and simultaneously getting another post.

#1 more, lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back