Colors

look

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd like to see how you like it and even better how it could be done better :) Thank you!

3023799-lg.jpg

Hmmm... no comments for the newbie in this forum? ;)

Welcome look. :)

I like the photograph; but would chop off the dead space from the top and the table in the foreground, which I find distracting.

Look forward to seeing more from you! :thumbup:

hey look! welcome to the forum!

i see the look you're going after but your title suggests more color than we see. how about cropping in close on the bottles and see what you get.

Jon

JonMikal said:
hey look! welcome to the forum!

i see the look you're going after but your title suggests more color than we see. how about cropping in close on the bottles and see what you get.

Jon

Thank you :) Here is a another one - do you like it better? :)

3087425-lg.jpg

danalec99 said:
Welcome look. :)

I like the photograph; but would chop off the dead space from the top and the table in the foreground, which I find distracting.

Look forward to seeing more from you! :thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome :)

A have prepared another photo... I hope you may like it better :)

yes, now you're getting there! much much better and the colors look great!

isn't that cool how that car smashed right into the building and didn't disturb a thing :biglaugh:

damn! thos ewere bottles! damn good! I had no clue what it was on the first shot :)

Thank you, mentos_007 :) Yes, these are bottles :))) When I saw the colours I just had to take a dozen of shots :)

Cruzin, this one is another shot, not crop (fortunately, I made a dozen of shots to make sure I can learn from differences in them and choose the best one.

JonMikal said:
yes, now you're getting there! much much better and the colors look great!

isn't that cool how that car smashed right into the building and didn't disturb a thing :biglaugh:

Thank you! :)))

I just remembered and tried a technique to raise contrast in image and it worked :) And I admit I added some moderate saturation for colours :)

IMO, you nailed it with the second shot.
:thumbup:
Love the reflection in the top of the photo.

Thank you all :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back