Come out with your hands up! C&C

robbie_vlad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I've been playing around with my newly created lightbox and I'd like to share a couple of my personal favorites thus far. C&C welcome as I've only been shooting for 2 months so far, and I have a lot to learn:

1.) Staring Down the Barrel
3248507347_5e421321f1.jpg

2.) A Canon from the Past
3244226027_ffa7ae1ec9.jpg

3.) Spent Round
3248545863_ebf8feca68.jpg

Another photo I just took and edited this afternoon. It's for a school project, hence the vignetting and lyrics around the boarder (for a personal response to the end of The Great Gatsby). Feel free to C&C this one as well as the other 3 :)

4.)
3251719396_043c6132be.jpg

Thanks jseoung, when I get my LED lights this week I plan on it.

Yea, its a great camera Tom, its my moms from the 80's when she used to shoot. ATM my older sister is using it for her B&W film photography class in college.

why dont you set the color temp cooler since your lighting right now is much more warm tone...that way it balance out.

I've done that and it just doesnt look right to me (mabye I'm just being picky).

3 is VERY Cool. Hope Someday I can convince my girlfriend to let me CCW.

Thanks, I'm glad you're all enjoying them =]. This is actually my dad's H&K, I have yet to get my CCW permit, but its coming soon ;).

The focus and angle to get the rifling just right w/o putting EVERYTHING else OOF took me almost half an hour, but I'm really happy with the shot.

3 is VERY Cool. Hope Someday I can convince my girlfriend to let me CCW.

Don't tell her. Just go get it dude.

I just renewed mine a few weeks ago.

I liked #2 best.

I like them all but yea the third in color would be real cool.

Don't tell her. Just go get it dude.

I just renewed mine a few weeks ago.

I liked #2 best.

She already told me if I buy a gun that i'll never see her again :(

She is just uninformed, she thinks guns strictly permit/promote violence. I think i'll get the CCW permit and work on getting the gun. We've been BEST friends for almost 7 years now and I can't leave her for something like this, I just have to try and persuade her.

Another Ann Arborite who likes guns!?!?!?! I thought I was the only one. Here is a quick list of nearly irrefutable talking points. My ex was the same way and now she owns a Walther P22.

1.) You could protect you expensive camera while out shooting.
2.) She'll thank you when someone breaks in intent on doing harm.
3.) I lived in the Barton Hills area where most people make six figures and someone tried to mug me.
4.) Ask a cop what they think about responsible private citizens owning guns.
5.) Most guns used to break the law were obtained illegally anyway.
6.) Top Gun Shooting Sports in Taylor, MI. has a women only gun safety/CPL course taught by a female police officer who is great at making other women feel very comfortable.

Another Ann Arborite who likes guns!?!?!?! I thought I was the only one. Here is a quick list of nearly irrefutable talking points. My ex was the same way and now she owns a Walther P22.

1.) You could protect you expensive camera while out shooting.
2.) She'll thank you when someone breaks in intent on doing harm.
3.) I lived in the Barton Hills area where most people make six figures and someone tried to mug me.
4.) Ask a cop what they think about responsible private citizens owning guns.
5.) Most guns used to break the law were obtained illegally anyway.
6.) Top Gun Shooting Sports in Taylor, MI. has a women only gun safety/CPL course taught by a female police officer who is great at making other women feel very comfortable.

All very good points! And judging by your profile, we have MOUNTAIN BIKING in common as well! :lol: :thumbup:

I actually live in Ypsi near Lincoln, know where that's at?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back