Completely new and nowhere to go....

dsmhero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like to get into photography but I really have no clue on where to start. So I figured I will just post a few pictures and then go from there. Thank you all in advance!

P1000744.jpg

P1000752.jpg

P1000755.jpg

P1000757.jpg

Well, generally, the begining is a good place to start. So, welcome! Why not tell us a little bit about yourself, your gear, and what sorts of photography you are or might be interested in? I'll assume, judging from the images that you've posted, you have at least a passing interest in landscape work.

The images you've posted look to me very good for a beginer, and show an undertstanding of some of the theory of composition and an eye for 'what's nice'.
~John

Well my only camera is a Panasonic DMC-LZ3. I really do like taking nature pictures as well as pictures of cars. I have no photography background, this is my first real camera. Thank you for your comment/compliment.

Well my only camera is a Panasonic DMC-LZ3. I really do like taking nature pictures as well as pictures of cars. I have no photography background, this is my first real camera. Thank you for your comment/compliment.

Everyone here was in that position at one point - what sorts of things would you like to learn? Do you have specific questions?

Why would you like to "get into photography"?

Yeah, share some about yourself, what motivates you, why you want to get into photography, etc. I am just really starting out myself. I've had a passing interest in photography for many years, but am just recently starting to take it "seriously." This is a great place to learn and chat about photography, bunch of friendly people!

eclipse/talon owner?? :)

haha great observation! I own a turbo awd talon, love it to death!

I love art in general. I airbrush lots and I used to be big into 3d animation and modeling. I would like to take pictures that really stir up some emotions for the viewer. I would like to learn the basics and go from there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back