Convince me! 70-300mm

I'm glad it was so easy for you. After weeks of deliberations, many threads, educating myself, having heated discussions with fellow forum members and learning many things. I finally ordered my first lens. Yes, i can't believe it myself, but its happened.

I've been wanting it for awhile. You guys pushed me over ;)

I believe it was probably the right choice. Perhaps i'll buy it in the future too.

I believe it was probably the right choice. Perhaps i'll buy it in the future too.

Go for it! I will post a few pics from it on this thread when I get it!

For now the third lens of the trinity will suffice. Maybe if its too heavy i will get the 70-300.

So I got the lens, and I got an opportunity to shoot some sports! Dodgeball!

This is one of my favorites out of those I've processed so far. It was a little dark and without the faster glass of a 4 or 2.8, I cranked up the ISO to 5000 and did some noise reduction in NeatImage.

$DSC_0449_filtered.JPG

What do you think?

Photo details says you were at ISO 3200 for that shot :p

So I got the lens, and I got an opportunity to shoot some sports! Dodgeball!

This is one of my favorites out of those I've processed so far. It was a little dark and without the faster glass of a 4 or 2.8, I cranked up the ISO to 5000 and did some noise reduction in NeatImage.

What do you think?

Very nice especially considering the ISO - I just really hope this was an ADAA sanctioned event. Lol

Non 2am bump

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

Very nice especially considering the ISO - I just really hope this was an ADAA sanctioned event. Lol

Ha, how come?

The American Dodgeball Association of America - My GOD man - don't tell me you went to a dodgeball game that wasn't AADA sanctioned.. those guys take their dodgeball really, really seriously.. lol

Patches is my idol!!!

Non-sanctioned dodgeball players are as despicable as cash-under-the-table, no-skillz, "natural light", part-time weddin' fauxtographers! ;-)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back