Cool castle ruin in Scotland

Fate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidhedgesphotography.carbonmade.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I havnt done any photoshopping to this, might try something later. What do you guys think?

26152423.jpg

I like it a lot.
To me this does not require very much postprocessing work. I like it as it is. The sky is so delicate in this one, personally I'd fear to lose it if I touched it too much in PS. (But then I am not really good at using PS, that might be the reason, why ;)).

Nice, I would like to see a little more definition in the building (just my personal preference). You could protect the sky from damage with a quick mask and work over the foreground only.

Regards,
Peter Witham

Neat place.
Maybe a little contrast boost. To help save the sky, you could just do a quick shadow/highlight adjustment.

cool ruins, i love the overgrowth, can't wait to see more! :thumbup:

I like :) It maybe could do with a touch more contrast, but it works well as it is in the B&W.

So, which castle? :)

puzzle said:
I like :) It maybe could do with a touch more contrast, but it works well as it is in the B&W.

So, which castle? :)

ooo. im gona have to get my facts right now lol...well it was taken in a place called Tarbet if that helps!

Thanks for the comments guys and the advice on photoshopping it, i'll see about doing something to the sky soon!

-Dave-

Very nice indeed :thumbup: As Woodsac said a little work with the shadow/highlight tool to bring out the sky and it will be a killer shot.

Most reactions

Back