Cool or Creepy? A few for C&C?

AMOMENT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The first photo I like but I'd love to know if everyone else thinks it's cool or creepy? The other two are just some shots I was happy with. Thanks!

26-4.jpg

3-6.jpg

1-4.jpg

The first one is too large and it is making it look nosier than it was.

2nd appears to be a little bit soft. Also the white balance seems a little bit on the cool side.

3rd one needs some fill light on her face, a gold reflector would probably work well.

edit: I'm also pretty sure you're supposed to put these in the galleries now, not just the beginner's forum.

AMOMENT said:
The first one is too large and it is making it look nosier than it was.

The second one is my favorite. The first one is very creepy to me.

Thanks! You know what, you're right...I'll move it. Thanks!

Cool or Creepy? A few for C&C?
The first photo I like but I'd love to know if everyone else thinks it's cool or creepy? The other two are just some shots I was happy with. Thanks! The very first also uloaded funny and is too large

26-4.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x1016 and weights 300KB.
3-6.jpg

wol_error.gif
Click this bar to view the full image.
1-4.jpg

Why don't you C&C these shots for us......
What do you like about 2&3?
What do you think could be done better?
You've been around long enough to know why these are not great shots.....=)
Self C&C is also a great way to learn.

Did you do the focusing tests yet?
Seems you are still having trouble with that.

#1 is not flattering to the child.. reminds me of Jabba the Hut in Star Wars for some reason.

#2 focus is off on the eyes.. toss it.

#3 Best shot technically, but her expression is way too intense for a little girl. Eyes look ovesharpened.. and they all look way over saturated.

Don't open another thread... just let the mods move the original thread! :)

I'm beginning to think this has to be a case of extreme camera shake when she takes pictures. It's been a persistent problem for her over two camera bodies and several lenses. It seems almost impossible to miss focus that much. also, Ive never seen a photo of hers where she 'missed focus' where anything in the picture was actually in focus. You'd think that once or twice, her miss would have made something else hit the focal range.

She also seems to have this issue even when she's shooting at like f/11.

To me, putting this all together, it pretty much screams extreme​ camera shake.

First, why the dupicate posting in another forum? http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/288852-cool-creepy.html
You've been around long enough to know there's no point in that.

1. VERY noisy. VERY odd. VERRRRYYYY, VERY creepy. It's either Jabba the Hut or the Chucky doll, maybe a mixture of both.
2 and 3. pretty much what everyone else already said.

she realized that you aren't supposed to do C+C any longer in the beginner's forum, but instead of seeking out a mod to move it, she created a duplicate thread in the gallery, I think.

The first photo I like but I'd love to know if everyone else thinks it's cool or creepy? The other two are just some shots I was happy with. Thanks!
I vote for Option C.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back