Copyrights & Watermarks

Stacey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am trying to figure out to make a watermark to use on my photographs when posting them online...does anyone know how to do that? I use PS CS2...if someone can link me to a (easy to understand) tutorial, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks so much!

make what ever text/graphic/logo you want in a separate layer, where you want it, lower the Opacity to the level you want (depends on the color you chose to use)

make what ever text/graphic/logo you want in a separate layer, where you want it, lower the Opacity to the level you want (depends on the color you chose to use)

I work with PSP and I love it. I have made my own water mark and saved it as a tube... then I post it as a layer and merge them to make them one. I only do it for photos that I post on the web so if someone one were to put it on their own Myspace page... at least I would get credit for it. But as far as the actual pictures the client buys then no I dont put the water mark on the image... I stick one of my labels that I got from vistaprint.com on the back.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back