amberl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_2475_edit2.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_2472_edit.jpg

I am entering two of these into a local amateur photography contest. I need help deciding which two. One will be in the portrait contest and one will be in the black and white contest.

Thanks,
Amber

Well, the second seems to exclude itself as the focus is just so slightly off.

The third is best focussed, but I do deplore the fact that you "cut off" her little toes by the frame. If I were among the jury, that'd be a reason for me to put this photo to the side and NOT put it onto any shortlist.

The "Marilyn-Monroe"-effect on the first is super cute, of course, there is no doubt, but I am not sure that one is all in focus, either. Hard to tell this small size. But compared to the last, it doesn't seem to be as sharp as it could be, either.

Thank you! I noticed her toe was cut off and was annoyed that I let that happen!

hahah.. nice one on #1.

I agree, if you were going to submit any, the 1st stands out for being cute, although the focus is off on #1 and #2.

I agree, if you were going to submit any, the 1st stands out for being cute, although the focus is off on #1 and #2.

Nah... it's gotta be baby movement. The steps are really sharp. Up the shutter. The exif shows f11.3 and 1/197 for shutter. That would normally be lots on 30mm, but I'm guessing this is a restless little one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back