CS3 Book Recommendations

reignmkr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I just "obtained" CS3 for a week now and I am absolutely lost. I learned a few things from youtube and internet searches but I need to pick a good book to use as reference and as a guide. I'm a big fan of Scott Kelby. I own The Digital Photography Book 1 & 2. I'm going to pick up 7 Point System and Voices That Matter.

Does anyone else have any good recommendations? LMK.

Pick up the Scott Kelby book CS3 for Photographers, it is a good read, lots of easy to follow instructions

Another thing to consider is some of the video tutorials. Some exist online but I have seen a DVD of one made by a Hawaiian photographer which was very useful. It makes it much easier when you can literally see peoples work flow rather than read about it. It all depends on your leaning style.

I think it was from www.lynda.com

Pick up the Scott Kelby book CS3 for Photographers, it is a good read, lots of easy to follow instructions

I agree with Speed, I recently picked up that book and it's a godsend. I took a years worth of digital photography and PS classes and this still was amazing. I learned so many things that I didn't were possible. Now whenever I have the idea of doing anything, I just search for it in the index and all of the information is at my fingertips.

I'd highly pick it up, Barnes & Noble is offering a 20% discount on softcovers, I got it for $40 I believe. BUY NOW!!!:wink:

Just a second on the Scott Kelby. Valuable. Well written. Very useful for experienced or beginner. Scott is good. He has met the CS3 and was changed.

:thumbup:

Easy to read.
Easy to understand.
I use his book for Photoshop Elements.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back