CS6 crashes every time I run a lens correction?

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, maybe not crashes exactly photo shop stays open, but....I run automate:lens correction, and it acts like its going to do it, and then closes the file I am working on.

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Read the requirements the program says it needs for you computer to run it. Only thing I can think of is your computer may not be up to par.
maybe try to close all other programs running on your computer and see if that helps, that is if you have not already tried that.

Computer requirements could be an issue as mentioned above, I know my laptop isn't powerful enough to edit my Star trail photos. Another thing could be third party programs, like plug-ins for 3rd part lenses or devices used like drawing pads (example would be a wacom pad). My suggestion is trying asking the folks over on the Adobe forum. They will ask you to post every detail of your CS6 setup, it will look like computer code and they will pick it a part looking for issues.

When I was running Window 32bit I got all sorts of problems. Now I'm running Windows 64bit with 32GB of memory. All my problems are gone. I wish life would work this way. :)

hmm... Im not sure about my computer specs. I know I have 16 gigs of ram, and I'm running osx mavericks. Everything else is greek to me. I usually have cs6 and aperture open at the same time. I will try closing every thing else out and see if it helps! thanks for the suggestion.

Guy goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, when I do this with my arm, the pain just kills me!"

"We can cure that," the doctor says.

"Oh my gosh--you have a treatment for me?" the guy says.

"Yes...don't do this with your arm!" the doctor says.

Most reactions

Back