D750 recalled again

I'm all for anything that drops the resell value. Better deals for me on ebay later. :)

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Nuts to you Ape,

On a lighter note watched king kong remake with Jack Black again other day still holds as a watchable years on I reckon

Nuts to you Ape,

Cashews? I'm down with that....

On a lighter note watched king kong remake with Jack Black again other day still holds as a watchable years on I reckon

The special effects in the JB version were quite a bit better than many of the previous versions, but all in all I didn't care for it as much. Of course truth be told I've always been a bit more of a Godzilla fan. Also truth be told Jack Black is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me usually. I have to admit it wasn't as bad in Kong as in some of his other.. umm.. performances.. but something about the guy just irritates me to no end.

Nuts to you Ape,

The special effects in the JB version were quite a bit better than many of the previous versions, but all in all I didn't care for it as much. Of course truth be told I've always been a bit more of a Godzilla fan. Also truth be told Jack Black is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me usually. I have to admit it wasn't as bad in Kong as in some of his other.. umm.. performances.. but something about the guy just irritates me to no end.

Its constantly rerun on TV here. If you look back at some of other movies of that time that incorporate SFX the can seem very dated. As for Jack Black... Kung Fu Panda maybe?

Nuts to you Ape,

Its constantly rerun on TV here. If you look back at some of other movies of that time that incorporate SFX the can seem very dated. As for Jack Black... Kung Fu Panda maybe?
I actually kind of liked kung fu panda now that you mention it. Maybe the guy should make more movies where I can't see him... Lol

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back