Daan at the piano

Kawaracer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
15500759620_43806edde0_b.jpg
15685564485_ff936b4f49_b.jpg

For those who don't know Daan (A Belgian musical chameleon) some of his greatest hits

thanks for taking a look, some feedback would be nice, though.

Good technically, and good expressions, but we don't really get a sense of what he's doing; the fact that he's at a piano doen't really jump out at the viewer.

both nice but as already mentioned it isn't jumping out with a piano. Nice shots.

Actually, on this screen i cant quite tell the reflection on two. If the reflection on two shows any semblance of anything really about a piano or anything about what is going on i would say that has lots of potential.

Are these more paring up with the topic title?
15070507544_c6b128f406_b.jpg

15505248407_c7205b93bc_b.jpg

All good shots!

both nice but as already mentioned it isn't jumping out with a piano. Nice shots.

Actually, on this screen i cant quite tell the reflection on two. If the reflection on two shows any semblance of anything really about a piano or anything about what is going on i would say that has lots of potential.

the second pic is taken through the open piano a,d the reflection is a part of the mic and his white shirt.

I put the last one in for photo of the month. I like the light contrast between each sides of the frame. I like the mood and feel of it really a soothing photo (least for me). I like that the performer isn't dead center in the frame but rather a piece of it. I have no idea on daan didn't even watch the videos. But if it was a classical or performer I liked this is the type of photo I would consider putting on my wall or at the least I could envision in a bar lounge. I also like that it was taken in questionable lighting conditions with a moving subject and wasn't a totally preplanned trial and error shot.

Last edited:
I put the last one in for photo of the month. I like the light contrast between each sides of the frame. I like the mood and feel of it really a soothing photo (least for me). I like that the performer isn't dead center in the frame but rather a piece of it. I have no idea on daan didn't even watch the videos. But if it was a classical or performer I liked this is the type of photo I would consider putting on my wall or at the least I could envision in a bar lounge. I also like that it was taken in questionable lighting conditions with a moving subject and wasn't a totally preplanned trial and error shot.
Well thanks, Daan is in Belgium one of the big names and on every CD he reïnvents himself without losing his identity, it goes from 'johnny Cash' to Dans music. It's nice to read that you like the imperfections that come with the circumstances of a live concert in a dark and crowded venue, Not everyone can appreciate those and they think every photo should be clean like a studioshoot.

Most reactions

Back