Daddy,,,Please dont go to work today !!!

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a pic of my nephew when his father and I were about to leave,, I love the emotion this shot evokes ;)

4-3.jpg

Beautiful expression! That is one captivating picture!

That wobbly chin!
Sooooo cute.
Lovely catchlights in his eyes!
Beautiful exposure, too.

Oh WOW, what a great shot for grabbing the viewer's heartstrings!! Love it! Really well done. (I just wanna give him a big hug)

great capture!
thanks for commenting Marcus ;)

Nice shot.
Thanks Joves ;)

That wobbly chin!
Sooooo cute.
Lovely catchlights in his eyes!
Beautiful exposure, too.
Thanks alot Lafoto ;)

Oww so sad! Great shot!
Thanks for commeting Rebel ;)
Oh WOW, what a great shot for grabbing the viewer's heartstrings!! Love it! Really well done. (I just wanna give him a big hug)
Thanks for looking Antartican,, does make ya wanna give the lil fella a hug doesnt it ;) :wink:

I will say this, this pic breaks my heart - 1st great shot 2nd thats when you call in sick and stay home with the boy.

Wow, what a moving photo! Makes me think of the times my son has cried for me on the way out... :(
Great capture!

Wowww great shot!!!
So sad though :(
:D
it does tug at the heart doesnt it :wink: Thanks for commenting

I will say this, this pic breaks my heart - 1st great shot 2nd thats when you call in sick and stay home with the boy.
it would have been very easy to do just that ;) Thanks for commenting

Wow, what a moving photo! Makes me think of the times my son has cried for me on the way out... :(
Great capture!
Thanks Abel,, I think this is a shot all parents can relate to !! :wink: Thanks for looking !!

This is one of the most moving, emotional, heart-felt, outright adorable pictures I have seen in a very long time.

WOW. It takes talent to have such great exposure and such; but capturing a moment like that, you can't have skills for that. Having a camera at moments like that is like a gift.

Thanks so much for sharing, fantastic shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back