Dammit (Vent)

F

Film > digital (still).

Damn straight! And, not only that, but carburetors are better than fuel injection, drum brakes are better than disc and those new diesel locomotives can't hold a candle to a good ol' coal fired steam locomotive...

Damn straight! And, not only that, but carburetors are better than fuel injection, drum brakes are better than disc and those new diesel locomotives can't hold a candle to a good ol' coal fired steam locomotive...

You know what, they can't.

Well, some where infact lost. This is all that is left of all the macro work I had done on the roll.
210674_001_RA200_02_09_2.jpg

But other than a few macro shots the rest of the photos are salvagable. The negitive is pretty beat up but they are useable. I'll post them eventually. I'm not going to be working on them too much over the next couple days though....long story there.

lol, film?

*ducks*

210674_006_RA200_02_09_3.jpg

(Same roll of film BTW)

That's too bad about the macro work. At least you could save some of the images.

Well that is all relative. I would not touch a fuel injected walk behind lawn mower, a simple carb is more reliable and easier to work with, but a fuel injected car is more reliable. And guess what, Big Rigs, aka 18 wheelers still use drum brakes, and they work darn well. There is a place for digital and there is a place for film, so look at each as its own form.

And Battou, I'm Glad that sme of your photos came out alright. I would like to shoot more film myself.

Hey, that top one that was the messed-up macro work is actually a pretty cool abstract work. Looks like you salvaged something after all :)

A few weeks ago, I actually popped open the back of my camera without rewinding. DOH! That's what i get when I shoot too much digital.

I did that saturday morning.....but it was a circumstances thing, My rewind knob came unscrewed and I thought I had it rewound completely, That is an entire birthday party for a three year old and a lot of pinyata beating lost completely. :lmao:

That stupid pinyata would not break, all the plastic toys inside did but :lmao: Poor kids did not have a chance on the thing, even the adults including my self took a few whacks at it. Owell, that is one roll I guess I don't mind loosing, his parents got plenty of shots of their own so it's no loss to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back