PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4 Days before Christmas and I dislocate my knee! :x

The dislocation went back in OK but the torn ligaments are useless and very painfull. The lower half of my leg is very "loose" and I can't walk on it for at least a week. I'm taking 2 lots of painkillers so I can't really drink either.:x

Ah well, here's to Boxing day when I can get this irritating bandage off and maybe do away with the crutches for a bit.:er:

Aaaaack! I know exactly how you feel! I've dislocated my knees several times, have gone through tons of physical therapy, and three surgeries total. Oh, and due to it, I've had arthritis since I was 17. NOT FUN!

So sorry this happened just before Christmas! Hope you feel better very soon!

Oooh that doesn't make me feel much better! :lol: Surgery and Arthritis! :shock:

I must be running short or Kryptonite or something!!! Never really had a serious injury like this or broken a bone before! :(

Plastic, so sorry to hear about your knee problem! Hang in there Chris! You're young and will heal quickly.

PlasticSpanner said:
Oooh that doesn't make me feel much better! :lol: Surgery and Arthritis! :shock:

I must be running short or Kryptonite or something!!! Never really had a serious injury like this or broken a bone before! :(

Yeah, but mine was like...degenerative or something (not sure how to word it).....it was an actual problem with both of my knees, not just a fluke injury. BOTH knees repeatedly would dislocate doing very minor, everyday things.

core_17 said:
Yeah, but mine was like...degenerative or something (not sure how to word it).....it was an actual problem with both of my knees, not just a fluke injury. BOTH knees repeatedly would dislocate doing very minor, everyday things.

That sounds extremely painful...

Ouch ouch ouch! I think knee injuries are among the most painful out there. I hope it's feeling better soon!

OH nooooo, sorry to hear of the injury, PlasticSpanner! Hang in there, and I hope you're crutch and pill-free soon.

Oh *bilk* this brings back memories of watching my classmate in drama go down hard on her knee and her eyes rolling back as she fainted from the pain.

I hope all improves quickly!

Thanks everyone! :D

5 days on & it still hurts like hell & can't walk properly yet! I haven't taken any pills for it this evening as I'm looking forward to a couple of glasses of red I got for Christmas! :lol:

Can't imaging having 2 pop out regularly like Corrys' but can definately imaging someone passing out from the pain! :(

Well I'm planning on decanting a bottle in a couple of mins & then trawling through the galleries and commenting on a few photos for a change! :thumbup: Not much else I can do and for once I have loads of time on my hands! :lol:

Hey, I dislocated my knee, too.

I was bouldering (rock climbing) last year and I did a move where you scissor your legs to get better footing on the rock. Then I had to reach up far for a hold, and I twisted my kneecap out of place. I yelled "****, can I get some help" and a couple guys nearby ran over with a pad, so I wouldn't fall 6' onto my back on a bunch of golf-ball sized rocks.

Oh, and Core, I may have a similar knee problem. The doc said I had "loose knees", and I can kinda wiggle both my knees back and forth (it feels like rubbing the knuckles of your hands together).

Anyway, best of luck with your recovery PlasticSpanner.

Most reactions

Back