Daughter passed away last night... need a favor...

I am very sorry to hear of your loss, best wishes to you and your wife!

My deepest condolences and Prayers on your loss. Blessings and best wishes for your baby boy.

I'm so sorry for you loss. My prayers go out to you, your wife and daughter this Christmas.

Tony S said:
My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your wife and family.

Maybe there is someone who is involved with and has experience NILMDTS who can help. Give some time for folks to see the post. Perhaps you can contact one of the photographers involved with the program to help you out with keeping a memory of your little one.
Home - Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

I am so so so sorry for your loss. I just lost a friend 3 days ago. I don't know what to say bc no matter what the pain will be there. I know I'm just some random person on an Internet forum but this made me cry :( if there is anything I can do please let me know. Losing a loved one is never easy especially a child. Heaven has a new beautiful angel now <3 god bless her

Now I lay me down to sleep is a beautiful site. I know I'm not the best and have been thinking when I am better will I offer to do this? I don't think I could because I would probably cry each time :(

I couldn't do it through the tears. I'm so sorry for you loss. May you find peace.

Truly sorry for your loss. :-((

I'm so sorry for you loss, I can't imagine. Kiss your son and wife...I'm going to go kiss my wife & kids and be thankful for every moment.

i am so sorry to hear about your loss. i wish i could help with the PS but i can't... again i am so sorry

I am so sorry for your loss. I do not know what else to say ... hang in there!

I am sorry for your loss. I too lost my baby girl. My baby was a still born. It was very tough to deal with. The last thing you expect to ever do is bury your own children. Be strong. Make the funeral and location special so you'll always remember her. My daughters grave is a special place we like to visit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back