TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well what you guys think?
3108301595_750427d423.jpg

3108300511_2f080cf2a9.jpg

3109000332_a934985d3e.jpg

4. had issues with this bridge...i dunno what happened rust?
3109133564_99210c366d.jpg

C&C per req:

1. A little too much picture and too little subject. The couple is almost an afterthought. Under-exposed by at least 2/3 stop.

2. Nice pose, good use of selective focus, but supplementary light was needed to illuminate the area where their heads are together. A strong green cast as well.

3. Nice pose, but same lighting issue as per #2. In this case the background is just too busy, even though it's soft, there's too much detail still visible.

4. Not really fond of this one; a good idea, but too much dark area in the bottom half of the image. I think a different crop might help.

Overall a good effort with some minor exposure issues which need addressing. As well, the use of a polarizing filter would have helped to give you brighter colours and stronger skies.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

# 1 is underexposed. Could be fixed.
#2 is GREAT. Love it!
#3 and #4 look awkward... not natural poses.
Overall, I like it though!

thanks peoples....i definately need to figure out a quick easy portable lighting system or something....never can get the light i want to get the exposure i want....but im still not that good with exposure cant manipulate it like id want....its ok bought a few more book to read a few more hopefully they will start improving...any ideas as far as supplemental lighting? i use a flash on the hot shoot (my camera doesnt have one built in) but it always makes the subject too overexposed....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back