DELETE MY MEMBERSHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixinymph

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i don't think people here like new folks.

please delete all my posts too

What gave you that idea? When I first joined, I found the users of this forum the most friendly i've ever experienced, and I still see that every time I log in, helping other users more than I see in any other forum, regardless of how long they have been a member.

You are quite wrong about that...this is one of the most welcoming photo forums you can find. If there is a problem going on, you may PM me or another moderator, we'd be happy to do whatever we can to help out.

I'm very confused... you've made 4 posts in as many hours, and understandably in such a short time have had no replies (either positive or negative), so how do you get this impression?!?

Oh well ... who can be helped that decided this was an unfriendly forum? *shakes head* ... I am only seeing you for the first time here, pixinymph and you already have left ... after you had joined a mere four hours ago.
Not even the friendliest forum can bring about MIRACLES, and some people (at least sometimes) have lives next to this forum. (Even myself, lo and behold ;) :D).

I've browsed this forum alot and read a pretty much all the posts and I havn't seen a rude or bad comment.
It really is one of the most helpful forums around.

Well done guys :D

Hey Chill out bro. NAHH ur strait.

Why whats up???????

I'm also new to the forum but the members here made me feel welcome and are on hand to help you out if needed. Please try again!!

Hey Pixinymph,

You were totally wrong about TPF. I am introduced to this forum just a month before and am already ahead with more than 100 posts and getting so many more in replies. Friendliness in this forum makes me come back to this forum every hour to know what is happening. Most friendly and adorable forum indeed. There are old folk to make you learn photography, yound to make you merry. Please go for another try, just make yourself comfortable and enjoy.
Wishing you the best.

amiably,
Ravi.

Judging by the time he post this at 1:36 PM in America, most of the members of this site were still sleeping. I've noticed that many members here are from Europe, and that is a HUGE time difference.

is there a ghost here ? LOL , I remember posting to this very thread almost 4 years ago......

I'm also new to the forum but the members here made me feel welcome and are on hand to help you out if needed. Please try again!!

Same here.

These threads come up from time to time. Mostly, they are by people with very few posts (just 5 in this case) who can't handle the internet.

They probably have similar problems in all other aspects of life.

...Probably, someone didn't like a picture s/he posted, and that was all it took to convince them that the internet is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back