Dept. of Justice

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
took these last night when i returned home:

16262532-L.jpg

16262534-L.jpg

the sky had a weird tint last night. come to think of it, it's looked a bit strange for a month or so now:

16263369-L.jpg

16262537-L.jpg

16262533-L.jpg

as always, thanks for looking.

I have no idea what is left to be said about your DC photos.

The colours in #2 are stunning.

As always, great photos, and thank-you for sharing what you do so well.

:thumbup:

Very nice captures. Talk about shooting a building that may get you in trouble. I imagine Washington is a touchy place to shoot buildings. Again, excellent work, great colour.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Very nice captures. Talk about shooting a building that may get you in trouble. I imagine Washington is a touchy place to shoot buildings. Again, excellent work, great colour.

Eric

funny you should mention that. before leaving the site, i was approached by two DOJ police officers who asked a lot of questions and copied info from my drivers license. i then crossed the street to the FBI building and was approach by a FBI police officer. he just asked what i was doing etc. i told him about the incident across the street and he replied "yea, they can get a bit touchy at times". he went on in and shortly returned saying the inside people wanted my info as well :lmao:. it was late and tripods do get a bit of attention around here.

That is the treatment I would expect shooting those kinds of buildings, especially in NY and DC. I'm sure your on the list now.

Eric

You know, I do not know what to add that has not been added. These captures are amazing. You humble us poor amateurs with this kind of quality.
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

JonMikal said:
funny you should mention that. before leaving the site, i was approached by two DOJ police officers who asked a lot of questions and copied info from my drivers license. i then crossed the street to the FBI building and was approach by a FBI police officer. he just asked what i was doing etc. i told him about the incident across the street and he replied "yea, they can get a bit touchy at times". he went on in and shortly returned saying the inside people wanted my info as well :lmao:. it was late and tripods do get a bit of attention around here.

Na They just ran ya. made sure you werent wanted for anything. Im glad you understood the officers motivations and didnt get all crappy about it. You would be suprised.

Canoncan said:
You know, I do not know what to add that has not been added. These captures are amazing. You humble us poor amateurs with this kind of quality.
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Ditto. Just awesome work! :)

'JonMikal' is probably the first on the 'list of suspected terrorists' after that it's all the photographers.... come to think of it... there are probably more photographers on the terrorist list than there are terrorists...:lmao:

;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back