deserted fantasy.....

JonMikal said:
:lmao: you and raven kill me!

what's life without a little adventure ... and if I get to write it ... you dang skippy I'm gonna have it my way!
;)

p.s. Hi Verbal ... I'm not psycho today ... just wanted to say hi!

nicole,
if you wouldnt have had a short story, i would have been highly disappointed!!

only you have a great sun rise, and your own freeking ranger...( how did i know that he would make an appearance....???) and size six??? my the fantasy just gets deeper and deeper...:lmao:

i would give my eye teeth to have added at the beginning that you cant include him...that would have had you in a stint!! ;)

so my bestest of all running buddies, my boom to my other boom...
you did the top story so far!! sorry for not adding the be prepared when i talked to you, but if you remember, i was having a tad rough day....:er:

kiss kiss....forgive?? ( god, do we sound all valley girl from hell or what?? i kinda like it, actually....) call me buffy the raven slayer!

aprilraven said:
nicole,
if you wouldnt have had a short story, i would have been highly disappointed!!!

why, thank you ... :blushing:

aprilraven said:
and size six??? my the fantasy just gets deeper and deeper...:lmao:

hey ... :x

aprilraven said:
only you have a great sun rise, and your own freeking ranger ... i would give my eye teeth to have added at the beginning that you cant include him...that would have had you in a stint!! ;)

I know, right? So, Pallie of mine ... it stinks to be you .... you're just jealous that I found a loophole! :lmao:

Love ya ... mean it! :D

aprilraven said:
where have you been verbal??? i have missed you, my man...!! sweetness and light of the forum!!!

(your scared now, aint ya??)

Oh, I've been here, just...not very interested in anything that's been posted.

anicole said:
p.s. Hi Verbal ... I'm not psycho today ... just wanted to say hi!

Hi Nicole... I'm sick today. blech =(

Now excuse me while I be grumpy and climb into bed to read The Count of Monte Cristo. :grumpy:

Verbal said:

Now excuse me while I be grumpy and climb into bed to read The Count of Monte Cristo. :grumpy:

hey, i am thinking i should be offended....but i wont...too much trouble..

count of monty cristo? great movie....the dude looks killer in the long flowing cloak....long dark hair....
wealthy...

hey thats a better fantasy than mine...!

aprilraven said:
count of monty cristo? great movie....the dude looks killer in the long flowing cloak....long dark hair....
wealthy...

I never saw the movie, but Jim Caviezel was a friend of my mom's in high school... well actually, she dated him. lol

Verbal said:

Bless your sweet little heart, darlin'! You know Ravie swears by Vicks Vapor Rub ... and Listerine. Though, personally, I think it just eats the infected layers off ...

I say beg for chicken soup, dumplings or potato soup ... THEY cure anything.

Get better, Verbal ... HURRY AND RETURN TO US!!! :hug::

Verbal said:
I never saw the movie, but Jim Caviezel was a friend of my mom's in high school... well actually, she dated him. lol

Boy ... that'd be a tough one ... dating the guy who played Jesus ...

anicole said:
Bless your sweet little heart, darlin'! You know Ravie swears by Vicks Vapor Rub ... and Listerine. Though, personally, I think it just eats the infected layers off ...

I say beg for chicken soup, dumplings or potato soup ... THEY cure anything.

Get better, Verbal ... HURRY AND RETURN TO US!!! :hug::

Thanks =) Mi madre thinks it's a lovely case of strep throat, but seeing as I can still talk alright (I was belting L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole earlier), I think it's just a nasty cold.

Verbal said:

:lmao: i love someone who says what they think...even if it gets you a hex from raven ;)

Hmm....these are toughies.
Lets see...my three cds.
RUSH....2112
Led Zeppelin..IV
Dream Theatre..Images and Words.

Food....Spagetti.
The person is the lady in black that haunts my dreams every night. I will see her one day and find out what she really wants.

Chiller said:
Hmm....these are toughies.
Lets see...my three cds.
RUSH....2112
Led Zeppelin..IV
Dream Theatre..Images and Words.

Food....Spagetti.
The person is the lady in black that haunts my dreams every night. I will see her one day and find out what she really wants.

hmmmmmmm :mrgreen:

Chiller said:

CHIL - LER ...

I THOUGHT we agreed!!! Secrets, darlin ... SECRETS!!!;)

btw ... I didn't know you were a Ranger!!!

JonMikal said:
:lmao: i love someone who says what they think...even if it gets you a hex from raven ;)

watch it jonmikal....even mods can be hexed by a pro....

and around here, i be pro....

chiller....

lady in black....can i apply?? :lmao: oh, wait... i think your thinking in black as in a gown or dress or something...not someone whose soul is black, right??

lucky chick ,she is... and rush? i wish i would have thought of them... i so dig them too.... great drummer! ( hey, chiller? what has 9 arms and 10 legs, and sucks...??)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back