Did ya watch it? Eh eh?

EBphotography

TPF Junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Who here caught the 24 PREMIERE last night?

I know there are SEVERAL 24 fans on here! :p

Heck yes! Loved the part where he shrugged off the heart monitor, "flatlined", then totally blind-sided that guy!

Great way to start the season!

Yes, it was quite wonderful. And it's on tonight again! Midget patrol, I love that game, it's so good. Over break I played it so much.

I loved where right after Jack finds the street where the coordinates are using that phone, they have a phone commercial that says "DO YOU WANT TO DRIVE THE STREETS LIKE A GOVERNMENT AGENT?" and it shows a phone using GPS. It's great how they tied the commercial into the show like that.

Wha...??? Where's Bace-Meister??? :lmao:

Yeah, I've been watching 24 since its first season, never lost any episode, saw them all. I'll be glued to the screen tonite. ;)

Wow! Tonite's 2 hour episode was a shocker!

Yea poor Curtis/Los Angeles. :(

I don't like Tom Lennox. :p

I should not watch this thread cause I'm not able to see it :( I have to wait until it comes out on DVD... :(

The first 4 episodes were leaked about 2 weeks ago. I downloaded them and watched them last week sometime. I didn't want to ruin anything for anyone.

To be honest, I'm not that thrilled with that show at all anymore.

I'm more excited about Heroes coming back next week.

Thankfully a TV network is carrying both shows back to back here in Toronto. Monday's are gonna be amazing for a few weeks.

Do they do that for each episode? That would be awesome...
It's the first four hours (the Premiere) on the disc that is out. I doubt they'd release a DVD for each hour, since it would be too short.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back