Did you get it?

Scott WRG Editor said:
Bah humbug

Awwwww!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just for you, Scott! :)

MDowdey said:
i got stuck in mentos chimney...and i died.... :wink:

md

RIP MDowdey, we will miss you :cry:

i got a nice new tripod, an adaptor to let me use 62mm filters, a UV protector filter, a polarizor, and an 812 warming filter..... among other random things.

This will hold me off for the next few months until I can convince myself to buy a DSLR :LOL:

I got a beautiful, much-needed new tripod, PLUS a sparkling Schneider 50 mm lens for the Chromega, which rocks the hizzouse!! :D

Some fat beeswax candles and some bakeware, too. A wonderful Christmas with family and very peaceful day. I'm feeling all warm and runny inside... :wink:

terri said:
I'm feeling all warm and runny inside... :wink:

Warm and runny???? I thought the phrase was "warm and fuzzy"!? :LOL: If you are feeling warm and runny, you may want to consider giving your doctor a call! :)

I got two spa gift certificates from my kids for a few hours of beauty treatment and managed to survive another yet another Christmas. :?

photogoddess said:
I got two spa gift certificates from my kids for a few hours of beauty treatment and managed to survive another yet another Christmas. :?

When you've survived as many as me you get good at it - now if you could just cut me free of this electrical tape, PG........

Scott WRG Editor said:
Bah humbug

For Scott we have a ...
product_humbugs.jpg

A mint humbug.

terri said:

And for Terri...
top1.jpg

A bottle cork... Or three.

core_17 said:
terri said:

Warm and runny???? I thought the phrase was "warm and fuzzy"!? :LOL: If you are feeling warm and runny, you may want to consider giving your doctor a call! :)

It's a rather obscure quote from a play ("Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" by Edward Albee).....you're waiting for the guy to say "warm and fuzzy" but he's way too cynical for that...... I've kind of adopted it, cuz I like it. :wink:

terri said:
core_17 said:
terri said:

It's a rather obscure quote from a play ("Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" by Edward Albee).....you're waiting for the guy to say "warm and fuzzy" but he's way too cynical for that...... I've kind of adopted it, cuz I like it. :wink:

Nothing obscure about the play, though

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/dramaon3/pip/dmnlq/

:mrgreen:

I've always loved that play. But not a lot of people have heard of it. The movie adaptation was very good, Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor were superb as George & Martha. :D

I got a Bogen 3230 monopod and I couldn't have been more surprised or delighted!

terri said:
I've always loved that play. But not a lot of people have heard of it. The movie adaptation was very good, Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor were superb as George & Martha. :D

Sure were. Think they will never be bettered. The chemistry was just too good.

Most reactions

Back