Digital Advice

yeah, i looked through all my settings and everything and didn't see anyhting that said... but my computer is from 2003 and i'm pretty sure I have USB2.0... so you most likely do if i had to guess.

Amanda thanks for starting this thread. And thanks to everyone for the really great answers. There is an outside chance that I may have the money sooner rather than later for a 350D and now I suddenly have to research all of these things. I research things to death! :study:

Aoide said:
Amanda thanks for starting this thread. And thanks to everyone for the really great answers. There is an outside chance that I may have the money sooner rather than later for a 350D and now I suddenly have to research all of these things. I research things to death! :study:

:lol: I feel the same way...I can't quit reading about it and thinking of everything I'll need. When I finally get it I'll probably forget everything I've read :lol:

Think about what it's gonna be like when we get one...with the number of questions before we even have it is this many, it's gonna be scary when they arrive :lol: Aoide I hope things work out for you and that you are able to get one :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back